EU Enlargement, Migration and the New Constitution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2004. "EU Enlargement, Migration and the New Constitution," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(4), pages 685-707.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2004. "EU Enlargement, Migration and the New Constitution," Munich Reprints in Economics 19609, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjas, George J, 1999. "Immigration and Welfare Magnets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-637, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004.
"Welfare Migration: Is the Net Fiscal Burden a Good Measure of its Economic Impact on the Welfare of the Native-Born Population?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 50(4), pages 709-716.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Welfare Migration: Is the Net Fiscal Burden a Good Measure of Its Economic Impact on the Welfare of the Native Born Population?," NBER Working Papers 10682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Welfare Migration: Is the Net Fiscal Burden a Good Measure of its Economics Impact on the Welfare of the Native-Born Population?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1273, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Martin Paldam, 2004. "The economics of immigration into a Nordic welfare state - and a comparison to an immigration state and a guest worker state," Economics Working Papers 2004-4, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tito Boeri & Herbert Brücker, 2005. "Why are Europeans so tough on migrants?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 629-703, October.
- Tito Boeri, 2010.
"Immigration to the Land of Redistribution,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 651-687, October.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009. "Immigration to the land of redistribution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tito Boeri, 2010. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 05, European Institute, LSE.
- Tito Boeri, 2009. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kosta Josifidis & Novica Supic & Emilija Beker Pucar & Sladjana Srdic, 2014. "Labour migration flows: EU8+2 vs EU-15," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 41-55, February.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:71:y:2018:i:18:p:26-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010.
"Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," Working Papers 2010.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2009. "Welfare migration in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-363, August.
- Gligorov, Vladimir, 2009. "Mobility and Transition in Integrating Europe," MPRA Paper 19198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "Educating Europe," Public Economics 0302008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Drinkwater & John Eade & Michal Garapich, 2006.
"Poles Apart? EU Enlargement and the Labour Market Outcomes of immigrants in the UK,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
1706, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Drinkwater, Stephen & Eade, John & Garapich, Michal, 2006. "Poles Apart? EU Enlargement and the Labour Market Outcomes of Immigrants in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 2410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Barrett, Alan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2012. "Study on Active Inclusion of Migrants," IZA Research Reports 43, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2006. "Welfare Migration in Europe and the Cost of a Harmonised Social Assistance," IZA Discussion Papers 2094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth Nelson, 2009. "Social Assistance and Minimum Income Protection in the EU: Vulnerability, Adequacy, and Convergence," LIS Working papers 511, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2005. "Europe's Demographic Deficit," Munich Reprints in Economics 934, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEU enlargement; migration; EU constitution; social union;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-01-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-01-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2005-01-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.