Immigration as a challenge to the Danish welfare state?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2000.
"Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected? An Economic Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1999. "Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected? An Economic Analysis," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 147, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Why do rich countries prefer free trade over free migration? The role of the modern welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1595-1612, September.
- Hansen, Jorgen Drud, 2003. "Immigration and income redistribution in welfare states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 735-746, November.
- Borjas, George J, 1999.
"Immigration and Welfare Magnets,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-37, October.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001.
"Intergenerational Transmissions and the School-to-Work Transition of 2nd Generation Immigrants,"
IZA Discussion Papers
296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001. "Intergenerational transmissions and the school-to-work transition of 2. generation immigrants," CLS Working Papers 01-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:3:p:755-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.