The Returns to Apprenticeship Training
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilary Steedman, 2001. "Benchmarking Apprenticeship: UK and Continental Europe Compared," CEP Discussion Papers dp0513, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Zibrowius, Michael, 2015.
"Apprenticeship, Vocational Training and Early Labor Market Outcomes in East and West Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Michael Zibrowius, 2015. "Apprenticeship, Vocational Training and Early Labor Market Outcomes - in East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 743, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Michael Zibrowius, 2015. "Apprenticeship, Vocational Training and Early Labor Market Outcomes - in East and West Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5254, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boothby, Daniel & Drewes, Torben, 2010. "Returns to Apprenticeship in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-36, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Dec 2010.
- repec:cep:cverdp:013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Vignoles, Anna, 2006.
"Using rate of return analyses to understand sector skill needs,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19408, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Anna Vignoles, 2006. "Using Rate of Return Analyses to Understand Sector Skill Needs," CEE Discussion Papers 0070, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsapprenticeship; wage equations;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-01-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2005-01-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .