Gender differentials in skill use and skill formation in the aftermath of vocational training
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2009. "Gender differentials in skill use and skill formation in the aftermath of vocational training," Munich Reprints in Economics 20481, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steedman, Hilary, 2001. "Benchmarking apprenticeship: UK and continental Europe compared," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Astrid Kunze, 2005.
"Vocational Training and Gender: Wages and Occupational Mobility among Young Workers,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 392-415, Autumn.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kunze, Astrid, 2005. "Vocational Training and Gender: Wages and Occupational Mobility among Young Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kunze, Astrid, 2005. "Vocational Training and Gender: Wages and Occupational Mobility among young Workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-66, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hilary Steedman, 2001. "Benchmarking Apprenticeship: UK and Continental Europe Compared," CEP Discussion Papers dp0513, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Sohr, Tatjana, 2008. "Analysing the Gender Wage Gap Using Personnel Records of a Large German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 3533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:9:p:885-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.