The Ideal Source of Local Public Revenue
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shoup, Donald C., 1994. "Cashing in on Curb Parking," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4z3061mk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1999. "The trouble with minimum parking requirements," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 549-574.
- Kolozsvari, Douglas & Shoup, Donald, 2003. "Turning Small Change into Big Changes," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3vq8794s, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1973. "A Generalization of the Pure Theory of Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 417-432, June.
- Steven Raphael & Michael A. Stoll, 2000.
"Can Boosting Minority Car-Ownership Rates Narrow Inter-Racial Employment Gaps,"
JCPR Working Papers
200, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael, 2001. "Can Boosting Minority Car-Ownership Rates Narrow Inter-Racial Employment Gaps?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4k4519pw, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Saltzman, Robert M., 1994. "Three proposals for improving short-term on-street parking," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 85-100.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Alberini, Anna, 2001. "Overcoming public aversion to congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 87-105, February.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1999. "Modeling Parking," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Richard L. Pollock & Donald C. Shoup, 1977. "The Effect of Shifting the Property Tax Base from Improvement Value to Land Value: An Empirical Estimate," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(1), pages 67-77.
- Shoup, Donald C, 2003. "Buying Time at the Curb," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2wz7401k, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012. "Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
- Levy, Nadav & Render, Marc & Benenson, Itzhak, 2015. "Spatially explicit modeling of parking search as a tool for urban parking facilities and policy assessment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 9-20.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Wentink, Derk & Dekkers, Jasper, 2011. "The real price of parking policy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 25-31, July.
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Knittel, Christopher R. & Niemeier, Debbie, 2014. "Road Supply in Central London: Addition of an Ignored Social Cost," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53(1).
- Jesper de Groote & Jos van Ommeren & Hans R.A. Koster, 2017. "The Impact of Parking Policy on House Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-037/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- W. Bowman Cutter & Sofia F. Franco, 2012. "The uneasy case for lower Parking Standards," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp564, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Gallo, Mariano & D'Acierno, Luca & Montella, Bruno, 2011. "A multilayer model to simulate cruising for parking in urban areas," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 735-744, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:164:d:63715 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Zhan & McDonnell, Simon, 2013. "Curb parking pricing for local residents: An exploration in New York City based on willingness to pay," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 186-198.
- Inci, Eren, 2015. "A review of the economics of parking," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 50-63.
- van Ommeren, Jos & de Groote, Jesper & Mingardo, Giuliano, 2014. "Residential parking permits and parking supply," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 33-44.
- Franco, Sofia & Cutter, Bowman & DeWoody, Autumn, 2010. "Do Parking Requirements Significantly Increase The Area Dedicated To Parking? A Test Of The Effect Of Parking Requirements Values In Los Angeles County," MPRA Paper 20403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Rong & Zhu, Lichao, 2016. "Curbside parking pricing in a city centre using a threshold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 16-27.
- Juan Li & Jing Ye & Qinglian He & Chunfu Shao, 2016. "A Novel Scheme to Relieve Parking Pressure at Tourist Attractions on Holidays," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsParking; Local government revenue; Land value taxation; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt3x03s541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.