Getting the Offer: Sex Discrimation in Hiring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Bloch, Farrell, 1994. "Antidiscrimination Law and Minority Employment," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226059839.
- Rosemary Crompton & Gunn Elisabeth Birkelund, 2000. "Employment and Caring in British and Norwegian Banking: An Exploration through Individual Careers," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 14(2), pages 331-352, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Fernandez-Mateo & Zella King, 2011. "Anticipatory Sorting and Gender Segregation in Temporary Employment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 989-1008, June.
- Petersen, Trond & Penner, Andrew M. & HÃ¸gnsnes, Geir, 2010. "The Within-Job Motherhood Wage Penalty in Norway, 1979â€“1996," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4h8849rq, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Lutter, Mark, 2012. "Wem wird gegeben? Matthäus-Effekte und geschlechtsspezifische Ungleichheiten auf dem Arbeitsmarkt für Filmschauspieler," MPIfG Discussion Paper 12/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt1rt913mg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irucbus.html .