The Within-Job Motherhood Wage Penalty in Norway, 1979â€“1996
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||03 May 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2521 Channing Way # 5555, Berkeley, CA 94720-5555|
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iir_iirwps/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albrecht, J & Edin, P-A & Sundstrom, M & Vroman, S-B, 1996.
"Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earning : A Reexamination Using Swedish Data,"
1996-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- James W. Albrecht & Per-Anders Edin & Marianne Sundström & Susan B. Vroman, 1999. "Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earnings: A Reexamination Using Swedish Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 294-311.
- Albrecht, James W. & Edin, Per-Anders & Sundström, Marianne & Vroman, Susan B., 1996. "Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earnings: A Reexamination Using Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 1996:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, N.D. & Smith, N., 2000.
"Children and Career Interruptions: the Family Gap in Denmark,"
00-03, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina, 2002. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(276), pages 609-29, November.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina, 2001. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Smith, Nina, 2000. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," CLS Working Papers 00-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2004.
"The Motherhood Wage Gap for Women in the United States: The Importance of College and Fertility Delay,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2005. "“The Motherhood Wage Gap for Women in the United States: The Importance of College and Fertility Delay”," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 17-48, 09.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen & Mette Verner, 2004.
"Does the Gap in Family-friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 721-744, December.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen & Mette Verner, . "Does the Gap in Family-Friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?," Economics Working Papers 2003-1, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne & Verner, Mette, 2002. "Does the Gap in Family-friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?," Working Papers 02-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Davies, Rhys & Pierre, Gaelle, 2005. "The family gap in pay in Europe: a cross-country study," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 469-486, August.
- Deborah J. Anderson & Melissa Binder & Kate Krause, 2002. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty: Which Mothers Pay It and Why?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 354-358, May.
- Petersen, Trond & Togstad, Thea, 2006. "Getting the Offer: Sex Discrimation in Hiring," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1rt913mg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Ines Hardoy & Pål Schøne, 2008. "The family gap and family friendly policies: the case of Norway," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2857-2871.
- Abbigail J. Chiodo & Michael T. Owyang, 2003. "Marriage, motherhood and money: how do women's life decisions influence their wages?," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 4-9.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt4h8849rq. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.