Information Disclosure by a Seller in a Sequential First-Price Auction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmuts Āzacis & Péter Vida, 2015.
"Collusive communication schemes in a first-price auction,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 125-160, January.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Vida, Péter, 2012. "Collusive Communication Schemes in a First-Price Auction," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2011.
"An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(4), pages 667-688, April.
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2010. "An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1235, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2003. "Auctions and the Price of Art," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 763-787, September.
- Maskin, Eric S & Riley, Joan G, 1985. "Auction Theory with Private Values," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 150-155, May.
- Francesco Giovannoni & Miltiadis Makris, 2014. "Reputational Bidding," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 693-710, August.
- Yao, Zhiyong & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2013. "A note on sequential auctions with multi-unit demand," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 276-281.
- Charles J. Thomas, 2010. "INFORMATION REVELATION AND BUYER PROFITS IN REPEATED PROCUREMENT COMPETITION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 79-105, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Information disclosure; Seller's revenue; Sequential first-price auction;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2017-04-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2017-04-23 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2017/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.