Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate Adjustment Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurence Copeland & Saeed Heravi, 2009. "Structural breaks in the real exchange rate adjustment mechanism," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 121-134.
References listed on IDEAS
- Q. Farooq Akram & Øyvind Eitrheim & Lucio Sarno, 2005. "Non-linear dynamics in output, real exchange rates and real money balances: Norway, 1830-2003," Working Paper 2005/2, Norges Bank.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin & Andy Snell, 2000. "Testing for a Unit Root against Nonlinear STAR Models," ESE Discussion Papers 69, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- M Kesriyeli & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004.
"Nonlinearity and Structural Change in Interest Rate Reaction Functions for the US, UK and Germany,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
44, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mehtap Kesriyeli & Denise R. Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2004. "Nonlinearity and Structural Change in Interest Rate Reaction Functions for the US, UK and Germany," Working Papers 0414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2000. "Testing for a Linear Unit Root against Nonlinear Threshold Stationarity," ESE Discussion Papers 60, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-07-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-07-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2006-07-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2006/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .