External Balance Sheet Risks in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John FitzGerald, 2020.
"National Accounts for a Global Economy: The Case of Ireland,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Challenges of Globalization in the Measurement of National Accounts,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FitzGerald, John, 2018. "National accounts for a global economy: the case of Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Fitzgerald, 2018. "National Accounts for a Global Economy: the Case of Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers tep0418, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2018.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1996.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000.
"Las crisis gemelas: las causas de los problemas bancarios y de balanza de pagos
[The twin crises: Te causes of banking and balance of payments problems]," MPRA Paper 13842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2018. "What Macroeconomic Conditions Lead Financial Crises?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fidora, Michael & Giordano, Claire & Schmitz, Martin, 2017. "Real exchange rate misalignments in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2108, European Central Bank.
- Philip R. Lane, 2015.
"The Funding of the Irish Domestic Banking System During the Boom,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0515, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, Philip R., 2015. "The Funding of the Irish Domestic Banking System During the Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 10777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:fsnote:9/fs/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.