The Behaviour of Repeat Visitors to Museums: Review and Empirical Findings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014. "The behaviour of repeat visitors to museums: review and empirical findings," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2817-2840, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:862-870 is not listed on IDEAS
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o & SZ. Aguirre, 2010. "Cruise visitors' intention to return as land tourists and recommend a visited destination. A structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Henry, Craig Douglas, 2000. "Is customer loyalty a pernicious myth?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 13-16.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, May.
- M. Rodríguez-Santos & Ana González-Fernández & Miguel Cervantes-Blanco, 2013. "Weak cognitive image of cultural tourism destinations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 881-895, February.
- Rosario D’Agata & Simona Gozzo & Venera Tomaselli, 2013. "Network analysis approach to map tourism mobility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3167-3184, October.
- Juan Brida & Juan Pereyra & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014.
"Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 475-491, January.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereira, Juan Sebastián & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data," MPRA Paper 37140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel M. Hellerstein, 1991.
"Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 860-866.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1991. "Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data," MPRA Paper 25264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Riera Font, Antoni, 2010. "Estimating the aggregate value of forest recreation in a regional context," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 205-216, August.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Determinants of tourist expenditure: a review of microeconometric models," MPRA Paper 38468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Chiara Dalle Nogare & Raffaele Scuderi, 2016. "Frequency of museum attendance: motivation matters," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(3), pages 261-283, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeat visit; Museum; Behavioural Approach; Econometric modelling;
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-05-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-05-19 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bzn:wpaper:bemps03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (F. Marta L. Di Lascio) or (Alessandro Fedele). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubzit.html .