Cruise visitors' intention to return as land tourists and recommend a visited destination. A structural equation model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale, 2010.
"Tourism and Growth in European Countries: An Application of Likelihood-Based Panel Cointegration,"
Working Papers Series 1
ercwp0510, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale, 2012. "Tourism and Growth in European Countries: An Application of Likelihood-Based Panel Cointegration," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Juan Luis Eugenio-Martín & Noelia Martín Morales & Riccardo Scarpa, 2004. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2004.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014.
"The behaviour of repeat visitors to museums: review and empirical findings,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, pages 2817-2840.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2013. "The Behaviour of Repeat Visitors to Museums: Review and Empirical Findings," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS03, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- repec:seb:journl:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscruise; customer's satisfaction; loyalty; probability of return; probability of recommend; sem;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-10-30 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2010-10-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .