Report NEP-TUR-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Figini & Laura Vici, 2010. "Off-Season Tourists and the Cultural Offer of a Mass-Tourism Destination: The Case of Rimini," Working Paper Series 24_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Andrew Kato & James Mak, 2010. "Technical Progress in Transport and the Tourism Area Life Cycle," Working Papers 2010-13, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina, 2010. "A literature review on the tourism-led-growth hypothesis," Working Paper CRENoS 201017, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Denise Eby Konan, 2010. "Limits to Growth: Tourism and Regional Labor Migration," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Massidda, Carla & Etzo, Ivan, 2010. "Domestic tourism demand in Italy: a Fixed Effect Vector Decomposition estimation," MPRA Paper 26073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. Riaño & SZ. Aguirre, 2010. "Cruise visitors’ intention to return as land tourists and recommend a visited destination. A structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.