Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Brida & Juan Pereyra & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014. "Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 475-491, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:862-870 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Miranda, 2006. "QCOUNT: Stata program to fit quantile regression models for count data," Statistical Software Components S456714, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Aug 2007.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, Fall.
- Machado, Jose A.F. & Silva, J. M. C. Santos, 2005.
"Quantiles for Counts,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1226-1237, December.
- Jose A. F. Machado Machado & Joao Santos Silva Santos Silva, 2002. "Quantiles for counts," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J.A.F. Machado & J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Quantiles for Counts," Econometrics 0303001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Aksu, 2006. "Gap Analysis in Customer Loyalty: A Research in 5-Star Hotels in the Antalya Region of Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 187-205, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:890-901 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbruzzo, Antonino & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2014.
"Determinants of individual tourist expenditure as a network: Empirical findings from Uruguay,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 36-45.
- Antonio Abbruzzo & Juan Gabriel Brida & Raffaele Scuderi, 2013. "Determinants of Individual Tourist Expenditure as a Network: Empirical Findings from Uruguay," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS09, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Juan Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014.
"The behaviour of repeat visitors to museums: review and empirical findings,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2817-2840, September.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2013. "The Behaviour of Repeat Visitors to Museums: Review and Empirical Findings," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS03, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeat tourism; Uruguay; Quantile Regression; Count Data;
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.