Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Brida & Juan Pereyra & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014. "Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 475-491, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:862-870 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Miranda, 2006. "QCOUNT: Stata program to fit quantile regression models for count data," Statistical Software Components S456714, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Aug 2007.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Machado, Jose A.F. & Silva, J. M. C. Santos, 2005. "Quantiles for Counts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1226-1237, December.
- A. Aksu, 2006. "Gap Analysis in Customer Loyalty: A Research in 5-Star Hotels in the Antalya Region of Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 187-205, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:890-901 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbruzzo, Antonino & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2014.
"Determinants of individual tourist expenditure as a network: Empirical findings from Uruguay,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 36-45.
- Antonio Abbruzzo & Juan Gabriel Brida & Raffaele Scuderi, 2013. "Determinants of Individual Tourist Expenditure as a Network: Empirical Findings from Uruguay," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS09, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Juan Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014.
"The behaviour of repeat visitors to museums: review and empirical findings,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2817-2840, September.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Marta Disegna & Raffaele Scuderi, 2013. "The Behaviour of Repeat Visitors to Museums: Review and Empirical Findings," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS03, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeat tourism; Uruguay; Quantile Regression; Count Data;
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .