Determinants of Individual Tourist Expenditure as a Network: Empirical Findings from Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abbruzzo, Antonino & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2014. "Determinants of individual tourist expenditure as a network: Empirical findings from Uruguay," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 36-45.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Brida & Juan Pereyra & Raffaele Scuderi, 2014.
"Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 475-491, January.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereira, Juan Sebastián & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data," MPRA Paper 37140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1562-1573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:46-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:45-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Determinants of tourist expenditure: a review of microeconometric models," MPRA Paper 38468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olya, Hossein GT & Mehran, Javaneh, 2017. "Modelling tourism expenditure using complexity theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 147-158.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-017-9296-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstourist expenditure; graphical model; chain graph; log-linear graphical model;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bzn:wpaper:bemps09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (F. Marta L. Di Lascio) or (Alessandro Fedele). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubzit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.