Is Participation in Tourism Market an Opportunity for Everyone? Some Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Massari & Maria Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2009. "A dwindling middle class? Italian evidence in the 2000s," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 333-350, December.
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996.
"Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Other publications TiSEM 14de3e83-71c1-4e9a-aa5e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Discussion Paper 1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:45-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dora L. Costa, 1999. "American Living Standards: Evidence from Recreational Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 7148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Eugenio-Martin & Juan Campos-Soria, 2011. "Income and the substitution pattern between domestic and international tourism demand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(20), pages 2519-2531.
- van Soest, Arthur & Kooreman, Peter, 1987.
"A Micro-econometric Analysis of Vacation Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 215-226, July.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Kooreman, P., 1987. "A micro-econometric analysis of vacation behaviour," Other publications TiSEM def76375-5cc1-4fc9-8ee4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- repec:eee:touman:v:39:y:2013:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-597, June.
- Maria Cracolici & Francesca Giambona & Miranda Cuffaro, 2014. "Family Structure and Subjective Economic Well-Being: Some New Evidence," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 433-456, August.
- Michael J. Hay & Kenneth E. McConnell, 1979. "An Analysis of Participation in Nonconsumptive Wildlife Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 55(4), pages 460-471.
- Thanos Mergoupis & Max Steuer, 2003. "Holiday taking and income," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 269-284.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2014.
"The Tourism Industry in Italy during the Great Recession (2008-12): What Data Show and Suggest,"
62473, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2015.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2014. "The Tourism Industry in Italy during the Great Recession (2008-12): What Data Show and Suggest," MPRA Paper 60999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:191-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia, 2015. "Do Economic Crises Lead Tourists to Closer Destinations? An Analysis of Italy's Regional Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5250, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ene:journl:y:2016:p:237-246 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourism Consumption; Income Elasticity; Household Characteristics; Domestic and International Travels; Standard of Living;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2014-03-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2014-03-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2014.17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .