Schumpeterian Macroeconomic Production Function for Open Economies: A New Endogenous Knowledge and Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasser Abdih & Frederick Joutz, 2006.
"Relating the Knowledge Production Function to Total Factor Productivity: An Endogenous Growth Puzzle,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(2), pages 1-3.
- Frederick L Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2005. "Relating the Knowledge Production Function to Total Factor Productivity; An Endogenous Growth Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 05/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Edward M. Graham & Paul Krugman, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States, 3rd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 52.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 317-350, April.
- Stefan Lachenmaier; Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles Using German Micro Data," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 200, Econometric Society.
- Lachenmaier, Stefan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19482, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2004.
"Innovations, technological specialisation and economic growth in the EU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 247-273, January.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2004. "Innovations, technological specialisation and economic growth in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 199, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul Welfens, 2009. "Liberalization of EU telecommunications and trade: theory, gravity equation analysis and policy implications," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 23-39, June.
- Bernhard Dachs, 2016. "Techno-Globalisierung als Motor des Aufholprozesses im österreichischen Innovationssystem," EIIW Discussion paper disbei222, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2016. "Techno-Globalisierung," EIIW Discussion paper disbei221, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsPotential Output; Innovation; Knowledge Production Function; Macroeconomics; Globalization;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2016-02-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-02-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.