Report NEP-EEC-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2016. "Schumpeterian Macroeconomic Production Function for Open Economies: A New Endogenous Knowledge and Output Analysis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei211, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Maurer, Henri & Grussenmeyer, Patrick, 2015. "Financial assistance measures in the euro area from 2008 to 2013: statistical framework and fiscal impact," Statistics Paper Series 07, European Central Bank.
- Fagereng, Andreas & Guiso, Luigi & Malacrino, Davide & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2016. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Wealth and the Measurement of Wealth Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pia Hüttl & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2016. "Should the ‘outs’ join the European banking union?," Policy Contributions 12165, Bruegel.
- Schäfer, Alexander & Schnabel, Isabel & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2016. "Bail-in Expectations for European Banks: Actions Speak Louder than Words," CEPR Discussion Papers 11061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hartwig Lojsch, Dagmar & Dias, Jorge Diz & Pérez, Asier Cornejo, 2015. "New and timely statistical indicators on government debt securities," Statistics Paper Series 08, European Central Bank.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015. "The QE experience : Worth a try ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/166ip2fse39, Sciences Po.
- Augustin, Patrick & Boustanifar, Hamid & Breckenfelder, Johannes & Schnitzler, Jan, 2016. "Sovereign to corporate risk spillovers," Working Paper Series 1878, European Central Bank.
- Pauline Gandré, 2015. "Domestic creditors as last lenders in debt crises: a simple model with multiple equilibria," Post-Print halshs-01264630, HAL.
- Florian Huber & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2016. "International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp216, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2016. "Public Debt, Economic Growth and the Real Interest Rate:A Panel VAR Approach to EU and OECD Countries," ISER Discussion Paper 0955, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2015. "Deadly Embrace: Sovereign and Financial Balance Sheets Doom Loops," CEPR Discussion Papers 11024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Popova, Olga & Tavares, José, 2016. "Psychological Costs of Currency Transition: Evidence from Euro Adoption," CEPR Discussion Papers 11071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadja König, 2016. "Personal Insolvency Dynamics in Germany and the UK -- A SUR-TAR Approach," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201602, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2016. "The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand," LEM Papers Series 2016/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Savas Papadopoulos & Pantelis Stavroulias & Thomas Sager, 2016. "Systemic early warning systems for EU15 based on the 2008 crisis," Working Papers 202, Bank of Greece.
- Christophe André, 2016. "Household debt in OECD countries: Stylised facts and policy issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1277, OECD Publishing.