Swissmod - a model of the Swiss electricity market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florian Leuthold & Hannes Weigt & Christian Hirschhausen, 2012. "A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Jonas Egerer & Clemens Gerbaulet & Richard Ihlenburg & Friedrich Kunz & Benjamin Reinhard & Christian von Hirschhausen & Alexander Weber & Jens Weibezahn, 2014. "Electricity Sector Data for Policy-Relevant Modeling: Data Documentation and Applications to the German and European Electricity Markets," Data Documentation 72, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicole A. Mathys & Philippe Thalmann & Marc Vielle, 2012. "Modelling Contributions to the Swiss Energy and Environmental Challenge," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 97-109, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pattupara, Rajesh & Kannan, Ramachandran, 2016. "Alternative low-carbon electricity pathways in Switzerland and it’s neighbouring countries under a nuclear phase-out scenario," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 152-168.
- Jonas Egerer, 2016. "Open Source Electricity Model for Germany (ELMOD-DE)," Data Documentation 83, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Parra, David & Zhang, Xiaojin & Bauer, Christian & Patel, Martin K., 2017. "An integrated techno-economic and life cycle environmental assessment of power-to-gas systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 440-454.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2541-:d:158913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal, 2016. "Long term climate change mitigation goals under the nuclear phase out policy: The Swiss energy system transition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 211-222.
More about this item
KeywordsSwitzerland ; electricity markets ; power flow ; hydropower ; nodal pricing;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-12-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2014-12-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bsl:wpaper:2014/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwzbsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.