Hydropower Operation in a Changing Market Environment – A Swiss Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry, Michael & Baur, Patrick & Gaudard, Ludovic & Giuliani, Gianluca & Hediger, Werner & Romerio, Franco & Schillinger, Moritz & Schumann, René & Voegeli, Gillaume & Weigt, Hannes, 2015. "The Future of Swiss Hydropower A Review on Drivers and Uncertainties," Working papers 2015/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Deb, Rajat, 2000. "Operating Hydroelectric Plants and Pumped Storage Units in a Competitive Environment," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 24-32, April.
- Saarinen, Linn & Dahlbäck, Niklas & Lundin, Urban, 2015. "Power system flexibility need induced by wind and solar power intermittency on time scales of 1–14 days," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 339-344.
- Weitemeyer, Stefan & Kleinhans, David & Vogt, Thomas & Agert, Carsten, 2015. "Integration of Renewable Energy Sources in future power systems: The role of storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 14-20.
- Perica Ilak & Slavko Krajcar & Ivan Rajšl & Marko Delimar, 2014. "Pricing Energy and Ancillary Services in a Day-Ahead Market for a Price-Taker Hydro Generating Company Using a Risk-Constrained Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-26, April.
- Aggidis, George A. & Židonis, Audrius, 2014. "Hydro turbine prototype testing and generation of performance curves: Fully automated approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 433-441.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:755-764 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshydropower; cross-market optimization; balancing; Switzerland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-02-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bsl:wpaper:2017/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwzbsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.