Electricity Sector Data for Policy-Relevant Modeling: Data Documentation and Applications to the German and European Electricity Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Weigt, Hannes & Jeske, Till & Leuthold, Florian & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2010. ""Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3164-3173, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Karl-Kiên Cao & Kai von Krbek & Manuel Wetzel & Felix Cebulla & Sebastian Schreck, 2019. "Classification and Evaluation of Concepts for Improving the Performance of Applied Energy System Optimization Models," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-51, December.
- Florian Leuthold & Hannes Weigt & Christian Hirschhausen, 2012. "A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Barquin, Julian & Boots, Maroeska G. & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rijkers, Fieke A.M. & Vazquez, Miguel, 2005. "Network-constrained Cournot models of liberalized electricity markets: the devil is in the details," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 495-525, May.
- Rafal Weron & Adam Misiorek, 2006. "Short-term electricity price forecasting with time series models: A review and evaluation," HSC Research Reports HSC/06/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Schönheit, David & Hladik, Dirk & Hobbie, Hannes & Möst, Dominik, 2020. "ELMOD documentation: Modeling of flow-based market coupling and congestion management," EconStor Preprints 217278, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hiroux, C. & Saguan, M., 2010. "Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3135-3145, July.
- Takashima, Ryuta & Goto, Makoto & Kimura, Hiroshi & Madarame, Haruki, 2008. "Entry into the electricity market: Uncertainty, competition, and mothballing options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1809-1830, July.
- Misiorek Adam & Trueck Stefan & Weron Rafal, 2006. "Point and Interval Forecasting of Spot Electricity Prices: Linear vs. Non-Linear Time Series Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-36, September.
- Bonenti, Francesca & Oggioni, Giorgia & Allevi, Elisabetta & Marangoni, Giacomo, 2013. "Evaluating the EU ETS impacts on profits, investments and prices of the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 242-256.
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik, 2007. "Agent-based simulation of electricity markets: a literature review," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan, 2010. "A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 543-556, December.
- De Jonghe, C. & Hobbs, B. F. & Belmans, R., 2011. "Integrating short-term demand response into long-term investment planning," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1132, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shen, Jian-jian & Cheng, Chun-tian & Jia, Ze-bin & Zhang, Yang & Lv, Quan & Cai, Hua-xiang & Wang, Bang-can & Xie, Meng-fei, 2022. "Impacts, challenges and suggestions of the electricity market for hydro-dominated power systems in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 743-759.
- Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A., 2015. "Long term outlook of primary energy consumption of the Italian thermoelectric sector: Impact of fuel and carbon prices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 153-164.
- Gianluca Fulli & Marcelo Masera & Catalin Felix Covrig & Francesco Profumo & Ettore Bompard & Tao Huang, 2017. "The EU Electricity Security Decision-Analytic Framework: Status and Perspective Developments," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-20, March.
- Esmaeili Aliabadi, Danial & Kaya, Murat & Sahin, Guvenc, 2017. "Competition, risk and learning in electricity markets: An agent-based simulation study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 1000-1011.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Cristian Zambrano & Yris Olaya, 2017. "An agent-based simulation approach to congestion management for the Colombian electricity market," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 258(2), pages 217-236, November.
- Hu, Ming-Che & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2010. "Analysis of multi-pollutant policies for the U.S. power sector under technology and policy uncertainty using MARKAL," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5430-5442.
- Jan Málek & Lukáš Recka & Karel Janda, 2017.
"Impact of German Energiewende on transmission lines in the Central European region,"
CAMA Working Papers
2017-72, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jan Malek & Lukas Recka & Karel Janda, 2018. "Impact of German Energiewende on Transmission Lines in the Central European Region," Working Papers IES 2018/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2018.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.