Two price zones for the German electricity market — Market implications and distributional effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Egerer, 2016. "Open Source Electricity Model for Germany (ELMOD-DE)," Data Documentation 83, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- M. BjÃ¸rndal & K. JÃ¸rnsten & V. Pignon, 2003. "Congestion management in the Nordic power market - counter purchases and zonal pricing," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 4(3), pages 271-293, September.
- Friedrich Kunz & Clemens Gerbaulet & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2013. "Mittelfristige Strombedarfsdeckung durch Kraftwerke und Netze nicht gefährdet," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(48), pages 25-37.
- Löschel, Andreas & Flues, Florens & Pothen, Frank & Massier, Philipp, 2013. "Den Strommarkt an die Wirklichkeit anpassen: Skizze einer neuen Marktordnung," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-065, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Löschel, Andreas & Flues, Florens & Pothen, Frank & Massier, Philipp, 2013. "Den deutschen Strommarkt an die Wirklichkeit anpassen: Skizze einer neuen Marktordnung," ZEW policy briefs 7/2013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:198-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:524-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:177:y:2019:i:c:p:487-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey J. Blanford & Christoph Weissbart, 2019. "A Framework for Modeling the Dynamics of Power Markets – The EU-REGEN Model," ifo Working Paper Series 307, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš, 2017.
"Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 524-537.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:6:p:1153-:d:216930 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:5:p:839-:d:210680 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:583-601 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Weissbart, 2018. "Decarbonization of Power Markets under Stability and Fairness: Do They Influence Efficiency?," ifo Working Paper Series 270, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Tangerås, Thomas & Wolak, Frank A., 2017. "The Competitive Effects of Linking Electricity Markets Across Space and Time," Working Paper Series 1184, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGerman electricity market; Congestion management; Bidding zone configuration; Distributional effects.;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:59:y:2016:i:c:p:365-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.