Mittelfristige Strombedarfsdeckung durch Kraftwerke und Netze nicht gefährdet
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pao-Yu Oei & Felix Reitz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2014. "Risks of Vattenfall's German Lignite Mining and Power Operations: Technical, Economic, and Legal Considerations; Policy Report on Behalf of Greenpeace Germany," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 87, number pbk87.
- Egerer, Jonas & Weibezahn, Jens & Hermann, Hauke, 2016. "Two price zones for the German electricity market — Market implications and distributional effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 365-381.
- Claudia Kemfert & Clemens Gerbaulet & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2016. "Stromnetze und Speichertechnologien für die Energiewende - eine Analyse mit Bezug zur Diskussion des EEG 2016: Gutachten im Auftrag der Hermann-Scheer-Stiftung," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, edition 0, volume 112, number pbk112.
- Jonas Egerer & Jens Weibezahn & Hauke Hermann, 2015. "Two Price Zones for the German Electricity Market: Market Implications and Distributional Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1451, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordscapacity mechanism; strategic reserve; Germany; renewable energy;
All these keywords.
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:80-48-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.