Swiss Energy Strategies under Global Climate Change and Nuclear Policy Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Magne, Socrates Kypreos, and Hal Turton, 2010. "Technology Options for Low Stabilization Pathways with MERGE," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Ad Seebregts & Tom Kram & Gerrit Jan Schaeffer & Alexandra Bos, 2000. "Endogenous learning and technology clustering: analysis with MARKAL model of the Western European energy system," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1/2/3/4), pages 289-319.
- Kypreos, Socrates, 2005. "Modeling experience curves in MERGE (model for evaluating regional and global effects)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2721-2737.
- Nicolas Weidmann & Ramachandran Kannan & Hal Turton, 2012. "Swiss Climate Change and Nuclear Policy: A Comparative Analysis Using an Energy System Approach and a Sectoral Electricity Model," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 275-316, June.
- Manne, Alan S. & Barreto, Leonardo, 2004. "Learn-by-doing and carbon dioxide abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 621-633, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole A. Mathys & Philippe Thalmann & Marc Vielle, 2012. "Modelling Contributions to the Swiss Energy and Environmental Challenge," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 97-109, June.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:861-:d:102898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Densing, M. & Panos, E. & Hirschberg, S., 2016. "Meta-analysis of energy scenario studies: Example of electricity scenarios for Switzerland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 998-1015.
- Zhou, Mo, 2015. "Adapting sustainable forest management to climate policy uncertainty: A conceptual framework," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 66-74.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy system; climate policy; resource depletion; efficiency; renewables.;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2012-ii-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .