Climate change scenarios and Technology Transfer Protocols
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tooraj Jamasb, 2007. "Technical Change Theory and Learning Curves: Patterns of Progress in Electricity Generation Technologies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 51-72.
- Kypreos, Socrates, 2007. "A MERGE model with endogenous technological change and the cost of carbon stabilization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5327-5336, November.
- Yang, Zili & Nordhaus, William D., 2006. "Magnitude and direction of technological transfers for mitigating GHG emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 730-741, November.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard, 2004. "The impact of learning-by-doing on the timing and costs of CO2 abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 603-619, July.
- Kypreos, Socrates, 2005. "Modeling experience curves in MERGE (model for evaluating regional and global effects)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2721-2737.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hübler, 2015.
"A theory-based discussion of international technology funding,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(2), pages 313-327, April.
- Hübler, Michael, 2014. "A Theory-Based Discussion of International Technology Funding," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-550, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jin, Wei, 2016. "International technology diffusion, multilateral R&D coordination, and global climate mitigation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 357-372.
- Kypreos, Socrates, 2012. "From the Copenhagen Accord to efficient technology protocols," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 341-353.
- Marcucci, Adriana & Turton, Hal, 2015. "Induced technological change in moderate and fragmented climate change mitigation regimes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 230-242.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Burden sharing Technology Transfer Protocol;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:2:p:844-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .