Employability of graduates and development of competencies: mind the gap and mind the step! Empirical evidence for Italy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: via dei Caniana, 2 - 24127 BERGAMO|
Phone: 0039 035 2052111
Web page: http://www.unibg.it/struttura/en_struttura.asp?cerca=en_dse_intro
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J., 2000.
"Policies to foster human capital,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 3-56, March.
- James J. Heckman, 1999. "Policies to Foster Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 7288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Heckman, 2000. "Policies to Foster Human Capital," Working Papers 0028, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- James J. Heckman, 2000. "Policies to Foster Human Capital," JCPR Working Papers 154, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- de Grip, Andries & Bosma, Hans & Willems, Dick & van Boxtel, Martin, 2007.
"Job-Worker Mismatch and Cognitive Decline,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2956, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Checchi,Daniele, 2008.
"The Economics of Education,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521066464, October.
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011.
"Overeducation and Mismatch in the Labor Market,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Addison, John T. & Cotti, Chad & Surfield, Christopher J., 2009.
"Atypical Work: Who Gets It, and Where Does It Lead? Some U.S. Evidence Using the NLSY79,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Chad Cotti & Christopher J. Surfieldy, 2009. "Atypical Work: Who Gets It, and Where Does It Lead? Some U.S. Evidence Using the NLSY79," GEMF Working Papers 2009-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Peter Galasi, 2008. "The effect of educational mismatch on wages for 25 countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0808, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2007. "The generation gap: relative earnings of young and old workers in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 639, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Todd, Petra E., 2003.
"Fifty Years of Mincer Earnings Regressions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa M Lynch & Sandra E Black, 2002.
"Beyond the Incidence of Training: Evidence from a National Employers Survey,"
02-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lisa M. Lynch & Sandra E. Black, 1995. "Beyond the Incidence of Training: Evidence from a National Employers Survey," NBER Working Papers 5231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1973.
"The Theory of 'Screening', Education, and the Distribution of Income,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
354, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "The Theory of "Screening," Education, and the Distribution of Income," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 283-300, June.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-452, July.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1977. "Hedonic Wage Equations and Psychic Wages in the Returns to Schooling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 549-558, September.
- Barron, John M & Black, Dan A & Loewenstein, Mark A, 1989. "Job Matching and On-the-Job Training," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brg:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.