Building a firm level dataset for the analysis of industrial dynamics and demography
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011.
"Financial and economic determinants of firm default,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 373-406, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Credit Ratings and Economic Performance on Firm Default," LEM Papers Series 2007/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Financial and economic determinants of firm default," LEM Papers Series 2009/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Financial and Economic Determinants of Firm Default," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642699, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2016.
"Production Theory: Accounting for Firm Heterogeneity and Technical Change,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 875-907, December.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2013. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," LEM Papers Series 2013/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & L. Marengo & S. Settepanella, 2014. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," Working Papers wp931, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joachim Wagner, 2013.
"Exports, imports and firm survival: first evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Germany,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Firm Survival: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Firm Survival: First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 211, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Grazzi, Marco & Sanzo, Roberto & Secchi, Angelo & Zeli, Alessandro, 2013. "The building process of a new integrated system of business micro-data 1989–2004," Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, IOS Press, issue 4, pages 291-324.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent E. & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym & Yesiltas, Sevcan, 2015.
"How to construct nationally representative firm level data from the ORBIS global database,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sørensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych & Sevcan Yesiltas, 2015. "How to construct nationally Representative Firm Level Data from the ORBIS Global Database," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-110/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych & Sevcan Yesiltas, 2015. "How to Construct Nationally Representative Firm Level data from the ORBIS Global Database," NBER Working Papers 21558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad Syverson, 2011. "What Determines Productivity?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00642699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Zolas, Nikolas J., 2014.
"Getting patents and economic data to speak to each other: An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ approach for joint analyses of patenting and economic activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 530-542.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2012. "Getting Patents and Economic Data to Speak to Each Other: An 'Algorithmic Links with Probabilities' Approach for Joint Analyses of Patenting and Economic Activity," Working Papers 12-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Baldwin, John R. & Rafiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1995.
"Selection versus evolutionary adaptation: Learning and post-entry performance,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 501-522, December.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1995. "Selection Versus Evolutionary Adaptation: Learning and Post-entry Performance," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1994072e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Amorim Varum, Celeste & Rocha, Vera Catarina, 2012. "The effect of crises on firm exit and the moderating effect of firm size," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 94-97.
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John & Schuh, Scott, 1996.
"Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-315, August.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1993. "Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing theFacts," NBER Working Papers 4492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Disney & Jonathan Haskel & Ylva Heden, 2003. "Entry, Exit and Establishment Survival in UK Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 91-112, March.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cefis, Elena & Marsili, Orietta, 2006. "Survivor: The role of innovation in firms' survival," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 626-641, June.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2014.
"An "Algorithmic Links with Probabilities" Concordance for Trademarks For Disaggregated Analysis of Trademark and Economic Data,"
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers
14, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2014. "Concordance for Trademarks: Algorithmic Links with Probabilities (ALP) Industry Level-to-Trademark (NICE Level) Crosswalk," WIPO Economics & Statistics Related Resources 5, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised May 2014.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2017-05-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2017-05-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2017-05-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-05-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-05-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.