Report NEP-BEC-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Huber & Eva Abramuszkinová Pavlíková & Marcela Basovníková, 2017. "The Impact of CSR Certification on Firm Profitability, Wages and Sales," WIFO Working Papers 535, WIFO.
- Masatoshi Kato & Koichiro Onishi & Yuji Honjo, 2017. "Does patenting always help new-firm survival?," Discussion Paper Series 159, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Immigration: The Case of High-Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 23387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers," Working Papers halshs-01502452, HAL.
- Wolfgang Keller & William W. Olney, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 23384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Matsumura, Toshihiro & Park, Chul-Hi, 2017. "Procurement of Advanced Technology and Welfare-Reducing Vertical Integration," MPRA Paper 79109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Grazzi & C. Piccardo & C. Vergari, 2017. "Building a firm level dataset for the analysis of industrial dynamics and demography," Working Papers wp2003, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yu Wang & Yu Chen & Bonwoo Koo, 2017. "Open Source and Competition Strategy Under Network Effects," Graz Economics Papers 2017-03, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Michael Koch & Marcel Smolka, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Skill-biased Technological Change," Economics Working Papers 2017-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Yves S. Schüler & Paul P. Hiebert & Tuomas A. Peltonen, 2017. "Coherent financial cycles for G-7 countries: Why extending credit can be an asset," ESRB Working Paper Series 43, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Liu, Tao & Lu, Dong & Zhang, Ruifeng, 2017. "Currency choice in international trade: a new monetarist approach and firm-level evidence," MPRA Paper 79149, University Library of Munich, Germany.