Procurement of Advanced Technology and Welfare-Reducing Vertical Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:randje:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:891-913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kitamura, Hiroshi & Matsushima, Noriaki & Sato, Misato, 2017. "Exclusive contracts and bargaining power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-3.
- Liu, Chih-Chen & Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2015. "Strategic environmental corporate social responsibility in a differentiated duopoly market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 108-111.
- Kitamura, Hiroshi, 2010. "Exclusionary vertical contracts with multiple entrants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 213-219, May.
- Rasmusen, Eric B & Ramseyer, J Mark & Wiley, John S, Jr, 1991. "Naked Exclusion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1137-1145, December.
- Morton I. Kamien & Yair Tauman, 1986.
"Fees Versus Royalties and the Private Value of a Patent,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 471-491.
- Morton I. Kamien & Yair Tauman, 1984. "Fees Versus Royalties and the Private Value of a Patent," Discussion Papers 583, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Flath, David, 1989. "Vertical integration by means of shareholding interlocks," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 369-380.
- Julian Wright, 2009. "Exclusive Dealing and Entry, When Buyers Compete: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1070-1081, June.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Patrick Rey, 2016.
"Vertical Integration as a Source of Hold-up,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-25.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Rey, Patrick & Chambolle, Claire, 2014. "Vertical Integration as a Source of Hold-up," IDEI Working Papers 836, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Rey, Patrick & Chambolle, Claire, 2014. "Vertical Integration as a Source of Hold-up," TSE Working Papers 14-525, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David E. M Sappington, 2005. "On the Irrelevance of Input Prices for Make-or-Buy Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1631-1638, December.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Saloner, Garth & Salop, Steven C, 1990. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 127-142, March.
- Michael A. Salinger, 1988. "Vertical Mergers and Market Foreclosure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 345-356.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1986. "How to License Intangible Property," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 567-589.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Cong Pan, 2016. "Strategic Perils of Outsourcing: Sourcing Strategy and Product Positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0983, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Philipp Schreck, 2011. "Reviewing the Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: New Evidence and Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 167-188, October.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2014. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility Activities and Corporate Governance in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(7), pages 460-473, October.
- Greenlee, Patrick & Raskovich, Alexander, 2006. "Partial vertical ownership," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1017-1041, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand-enhancing inputs; commitment to procure; make-or-buy decision; CSR pro-curement;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2017-05-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2017-05-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2017-05-28 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.