Report NEP-SBM-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P. & Wernberg, Joakim, 2017. "The Economic Microgeography of Diversity and Specialization," Working Paper Series 1167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Masatoshi Kato & Koichiro Onishi & Yuji Honjo, 2017. "Does patenting always help new-firm survival?," Discussion Paper Series 159, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- M. Grazzi & C. Piccardo & C. Vergari, 2017. "Building a firm level dataset for the analysis of industrial dynamics and demography," Working Papers wp2003, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- KOUADIO, Hugues, 2016. "Productivity and business performance: apprasail of SME in Côte d’Ivoire," MPRA Paper 69936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Raffinot & Baptiste Venet, 2017. "Low Income Countries, Credit Rationing and Debt Relief: Bye bye international financial market?," Working Papers hal-01489954, HAL.
- Philippe Lefebvre, 2017. "Les Stratégies Régionales d’Innovation de « spécialisation intelligente » en Europe (Smart Specialization Strategies) : Dynamiques territoriales endogènes et institutions exogènes," Working Papers hal-01494814, HAL.
- Hervé Charmettant & Olivier Boissin & Jean-Yves Juban & Nathalie Magne & Yvan Renou, 2017.
"LMF's transformation powers: firms and territories
[Les pouvoirs de transformation des Scop : entreprises et territoires]," Working Papers halshs-01512613, HAL.
- Kurakova, Nataliya & Zinov, Vladimir & Tsvetkova, Liliya & Yeremchenko, Olga & Kupriyanova, Olga, 2017. "Features of Project Consortiums as a New Organizational and Managerial Form of Conquering Niches in Global High-Tech Markets," Working Papers 041701, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.