Report NEP-TID-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irem Guceri & Li Liu, 2017. "Effectiveness of Fiscal Incentives for R&D; Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IMF Working Papers 17/84, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Grazzi & C. Piccardo & C. Vergari, 2017. "Building a firm level dataset for the analysis of industrial dynamics and demography," Working Papers wp2003, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Masatoshi Kato & Koichiro Onishi & Yuji Honjo, 2017. "Does patenting always help new-firm survival?," Discussion Paper Series 159, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- Michael Koch & Marcel Smolka, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Skill-biased Technological Change," Economics Working Papers 2017-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P. & Wernberg, Joakim, 2017. "The Economic Microgeography of Diversity and Specialization," Working Paper Series 1167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Immigration: The Case of High-Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 23387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazbayev, Sultan, 2017. "International stocks and flows of students and researchers reconstructed from ORCID biographies," MPRA Paper 79242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Wang & Yu Chen & Bonwoo Koo, 2017. "Open Source and Competition Strategy Under Network Effects," Graz Economics Papers 2017-03, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Prakash Loungani & Saurabh Mishra & Chris Papageorgiou & Ke Wang, 2017. "World Trade in Services; Evidence from A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 17/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Tadas Bruzikas, 2017. "The Impact of Process Innovation on Prices: Evidence from Automated Fuel Retailing in The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "New Road Infrastructure: The Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0214, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.