The Impact of Process Innovation on Prices: Evidence from Automated Fuel Retailing in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pim Heijnen & Marco A. Haan & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2015.
"Screening for collusion: a spatial statistics approach,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 417-448.
- Pim Heijnen & Marco A. Haan & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2012. "Screening for Collusion: A Spatial Statistics Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2015. "Price Controls and Market Structure: Evidence from Gasoline Retail Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 152-198, March.
- Emek Basker, 2012.
"Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector,"
NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emek Basker, 2012. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 1-27, July.
- Emek Basker, 2011. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," Working Papers 11-16r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Nov 2011.
- Emek Basker, 2012. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," NBER Working Papers 17825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emek Basker, 2011. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 28 May 2011.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:4:p:876-896 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caitlin Knowles Myers & Grace Close & Laurice Fox & John William Meyer & Madeline Niemi, 2011.
"Retail Redlining: Are Gasoline Prices Higher In Poor And Minority Neighborhoods?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 795-809, July.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers & Grace Close & Laurice Fox & John William Meyer & Madeline Niemi, 2009. "Retail Redlining: Are gasoline prices higher in poor and minority neighborhoods?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0906, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Emek Basker & Lucia Foster & Shawn Klimek, 2017.
"Customer-employee substitution: Evidence from gasoline stations,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 876-896, December.
- Emek Basker & Lucia Foster & Shawn Klimek, 2015. "Customer-Employee Substitution: Evidence from Gasoline Stations," Working Papers 15-45r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ambarish Chandra & Mariano Tappata, 2011. "Consumer search and dynamic price dispersion: an application to gasoline markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 681-704, December.
- Ron Adner & Daniel Levinthal, 2001. "Demand Heterogeneity and Technology Evolution: Implications for Product and Process Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 611-628, May.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Marco A. Haan & Pim Heijnen, 2008. "Do Auctions and Forced Divestitures increase Competition?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-117/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Aug 2011.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology adoption; retail gasoline; pricing; competition;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-05-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2017-05-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2017-05-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2017-05-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20170045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.