Report NEP-ENE-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hunt Allcott & Michael Greenstone, 2017. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs," NBER Working Papers 23386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2017. "Analysis of energy use efficiency in Japanese factories:Industry agglomeration effect for energy efficiency," Working Papers SDES-2017-3, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2017.
- Collins, Matthew & Dempsey, Seraphim & Curtis, John, 2017. "Financial incentives for residential energy efficiency investments in Ireland: Should the status quo be maintained?," Papers WP562, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Derek Lemoine, 2017. "Innovation-Led Transitions in Energy Supply," NBER Working Papers 23420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Gros & Philip Lane & Sam Langfield & Sini Matikainen & Marco Pagano & Dirk Schoenmaker & Javier Suarez, 2016. "Too late, too sudden: Transition to a low-carbon economy and systemic risk," Report of the Advisory Scientific Committee 6, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ch & an Singha, "undated". "Causal Impact of the Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures on Farm Profit, Revenue and Variable Cost in Darjeeling District, India," Working papers 118, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Zhai, Y. & Biel, K. & Zhao, F. & Sutherland, J. W., 2017. "Dynamic scheduling of a flow shop with on-site wind generation for energy cost reduction under real time electricity pricing," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 87366, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Mahrous, Walaa, 2016. "Private Investment in Renewable Energy Sector in Africa: An Economic Analysis," MPRA Paper 79271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyland, Marie & Bertsch, Valentin, 2017. "The role of community compensation mechanisms in reducing resistance to energy infrastructure development," Papers WP559, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Régis Bourbonnais & Jan Horst Keppler, 2017. "Estimation de l’élasticité prix de la demande électrique en France," Working Papers hal-01491706, HAL.
- Chen Lin & Thomas Schmid & Michael S. Weisbach, 2017. "Price Risk, Production Flexibility, and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Electricity Generating Firms," NBER Working Papers 23434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suyunchev, Marat (Субнчев, Марат) & Mozgovaya, Oxana (Мозговая, Оксана) & Temnaya, Olga (Темная, Ольга), 2017.
"The Electricity Distribution Network Economic Modelling and Middle-Term Scenario Planning in Russian Federation
[Разработка Экономической Модели И Формирование Сценарных Вариантов Развития Распреде," Working Papers 041715, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Heidari, Hassan & Babaei Balderlou, Saharnaz & Ebrahimi Torki, Mahyar, 2016. "Energy Intensity of GDP: A Nonlinear Estimation of Determinants in Iran," MPRA Paper 79237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panagiotis Christodoulou & Nils Detering & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2017. "Local risk-minimization with multiple assets under illiquidity with applications in energy markets," Papers 1705.06918, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Chrischilles, Esther, 2016. "Eigenerzeugung: Immer mehr Verbraucher erzeugen selber Strom," IW-Kurzberichte 66.2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Hess, Joshua & Manning, Dale & Iverson, Terry & Cutler, Harvey, 2016. "Uncertainty, Learning, and Local Opposition to Hydraulic Fracturing," MPRA Paper 79238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Argentesi & Albert Banal-Estañol & Jo Seldeslachts & Meagan Andrews, 2017. " A retrospective evaluation of the GDF/Suez merger: Effects on gas hub prices," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 582764, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Rick van der Ploeg & Ton S. van den Bremer, 2016. "Saving Alberta's Resource Revenues: Role of Intergenerational and Liquidity Funds," OxCarre Working Papers 179, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the Current Account - Biofuels Link in Emerging and Developing Countries: Do Oil Price Fluctuations Matter?," Working Papers 2017-07, CEPII research center.
- G. Ceccantoni & O. Tarola & C. Vergari, 2017. "Relative tax in a vertically differentiated market: the key role of consumers in environment," Working Papers wp2005, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2016. "Permanent and Temporary Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Policy, and Tradable Non-oil Sector: Case of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," Working Papers 1609, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2017. "External Adjustment in Oil Exporters: The Role of Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Tadas Bruzikas, 2017. "The Impact of Process Innovation on Prices: Evidence from Automated Fuel Retailing in The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bornstein, Gideon & Krusell, Per & Rebelo, Sï¿½rgio, 2017. "Lags, Costs and Shocks: An Equilibrium Model of the Oil Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 12047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akshaya Jha & Nicholas Z. Muller, 2017. "Handle with Care: The Local Air Pollution Costs of Coal Storage," NBER Working Papers 23417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "Innovation and The Precautionary Principle," Working Papers hal-01500845, HAL.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2017. "Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Variety," MPRA Paper 79300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Muditha Karunarathna, "undated". "Conservation of Genetic Resources of Crops: Farmer Preferences for Banana Diversity in Sri Lanka," Working papers 113, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Laureline Coindoz & Patrick Criqui & Sandrine Mathy & Silvana Mima, 2017. "Valeurs carbone implicites des contributions nationales et trajectoires 2°C," Working Papers hal-01496223, HAL.
- Requate, Till, 2017. "Green taxes in oligopoly revisited: exogenous versus endogenous number of firms," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 234, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Requate, Till, 2017. "Excessive and under-investment: on the incentives to adopt new technologies under Pigouvian taxes and tradeable permits," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 233, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Frédéric Gonand & Christian de Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2017. "La réforme de l’EU ETS dans le Paquet Energie Climat 2030 : Premières leçons à partir du modèle ZEPHYR," Working Papers hal-01503727, HAL.
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2017. "Marché européen des quotas de CO2 : Les enjeux du passage à la phase 3," Working Papers hal-01504990, HAL.
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2017. "Pourquoi et comment redresser le système européen des quotas de CO²," Working Papers hal-01504650, HAL.
- Schwirplies, Claudia & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schleich, Joachim & Ziegler, Andreas, 2017. "Consumers' willingness to offset their CO2 emissions from traveling: A discrete choice analysis of framing and provider contributions," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S05/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Calzolari, G. & Casari, Marco, 2017. "Climate Change : Behavioral Responses from Extreme Events and Delayed Damages," Discussion Paper 2017-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.