Measuring the Welfare Effects of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hunt Allcott & Michael Greenstone, 2017. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs," Working Papers 2017-05, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:191-:d:126757 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-05-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2017-05-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.