Report NEP-REG-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collins, Matthew & Dempsey, Seraphim & Curtis, John, 2017. "Financial incentives for residential energy efficiency investments in Ireland: Should the status quo be maintained?," Papers WP562, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Antoine Bonleu, 2017. "Sun, Regulation and Local Social Networks," Working Papers halshs-01502604, HAL.
- Hunt Allcott & Michael Greenstone, 2017. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs," NBER Working Papers 23386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyland, Marie & Bertsch, Valentin, 2017. "The role of community compensation mechanisms in reducing resistance to energy infrastructure development," Papers WP559, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "New Road Infrastructure: The Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0214, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Derek Lemoine, 2017. "Innovation-Led Transitions in Energy Supply," NBER Working Papers 23420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhai, Y. & Biel, K. & Zhao, F. & Sutherland, J. W., 2017. "Dynamic scheduling of a flow shop with on-site wind generation for energy cost reduction under real time electricity pricing," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 87366, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Chen Lin & Thomas Schmid & Michael S. Weisbach, 2017. "Price Risk, Production Flexibility, and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Electricity Generating Firms," NBER Working Papers 23434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Argentesi & Albert Banal-Estañol & Jo Seldeslachts & Meagan Andrews, 2017. "A retrospective evaluation of the GDF/Suez merger: Effects on gas hub prices," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 582764, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Mahrous, Walaa, 2016. "Private Investment in Renewable Energy Sector in Africa: An Economic Analysis," MPRA Paper 79271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itf, 2016. "Regulation of For-Hire Passenger Transport: Portugal in International Comparison," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2017. "Analysis of energy use efficiency in Japanese factories:Industry agglomeration effect for energy efficiency," Working Papers SDES-2017-3, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2017.