Does Concentration Matter? Measurement of Petroleum Merger Price Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown & Dennis Carlton, 2009.
"Why We Need to Measure the Effect of Merger Policy and How to Do It,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 5.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2009. "Why We Need to Measure the Effect of Merger Policy and How to Do It," NBER Working Papers 14719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Taylor & Jeffrey Fischer, 2003. "A Review of West Coast Gasoline Pricing and the Impact of Regulations," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 225-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Ramalho, Joaquim J.S., 2013.
"Mergers, coordinated effects and efficiency in the Portuguese non-life insurance industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 554-568.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & Joaquim Ramalho, 2013. "Mergers, Coordinated Effects and Efficiency in the Portuguese Non-Life Insurance Industry," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_18, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Tadas Bruzikas & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2014. "Detailed Data and Changes in Market Structure: The Move to Unmanned Gasoline Service Stations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-123/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Does Merger Simulation Work? A "Natural Experiment" in the Swedish Analgesics Market Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017.
"Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1486, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso M. Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CESifo Working Paper Series 6509, CESifo Group Munich.
- Genakos, Christos & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating market consolidation in mobile communications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14027-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kwoka, Chengyan Gu, . "Predicting Merger Outcomes: The Accuracy of Stock Market Event Studies, Market Structure Characteristics, and Agency Decisions," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Bruzikas, Tadas & Soetevent, Adriaan, 2014. "Detailed data and changes in market structure," Research Report 14027-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Grigolon, Laura & Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2016.
"Scrapping subsidies during the financial crisis — Evidence from Europe,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 41-59.
- Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Scrapping subsidies during the financial crisis: Evidence from Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Greenfield, Daniel, 2014. "Competition and service quality: New evidence from the airline industry," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 80-89.
- Nicholas Kreisle, 2015. "Merger Policy at the Margin: Western Refining’s Acquisition of Giant Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(1), pages 71-89, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:45-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.