What have we learned from recent financial crises and policy responses?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Murray, J. & Van Norden, S. & Vigfusson, R., 1996. "Excess Volatility and Speculative Bubbles in the Canadian Dollar: Real of Imagined?," Technical Reports 76, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Baboucek & Martin Jancar, 2005. "Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks to the Quality of the Aggregate Loan Portfolio," Working Papers 2005/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Bastidon, Cécile & Gilles, Philippe & Huchet, Nicolas, 2008.
"The international lender of last resort and selective bail-out,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 144-152, June.
- Cécile Bastidon & Philippe Gilles & Nicolas Huchet, 2008. "The international lender of last resort and selective bail-out," Post-Print hal-01298849, HAL.
- Hassapis, Christis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2002. "On the propagation of the fluctuations of stock returns on growth: is the global effect important?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 487-502, August.
- Schmidt Paul-Günther, 2001. "Ursachen systemischer Bankenkrisen: Erklärungsversuche, empirische Evidenz und wirtschaftspolitische Konsequenzen," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 239-280, January.
- Andrew CORNFORD, 2000. "Commentary On The Financial Stability Forum’S Report Of The Working Group On Capital Flows," G-24 Discussion Papers 7, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Hartmann, Daniel & Kempa, Bernd & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2008.
"Economic and financial crises and the predictability of U.S. stock returns,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 468-480, June.
- Hartmann, Daniel & Kempa, Bernd & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2006. "Economic and Financial Crises and the Predictability of U.S. Stock Returns," MPRA Paper 561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haile, Fasika & Pozo, Susan, 2008. "Currency crisis contagion and the identification of transmission channels," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 572-588, October.
- Gaa, Charles & Stephen Lumpkin & Robert Ogrodnik & Peter Thurlow, 2001. "The Future Prospects for National Financial Markets and Trading Centres," Staff Working Papers 01-10, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .