Report NEP-FMK-2000-08-26This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hördahl, Peter, 2000. "Estimating the implied distribution of the future short term interest rate using the Longstaff-Schwartz model," Working Paper Series 0016, European Central Bank.
- Iwan Meier, 1999. "Estimating The Term Structure of Interest Rates: The Swiss Case," Working Papers 99.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rime,D., 2000. "Private or public information in foreign exchange markets? : an empirical analysis," Memorandum 14/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Detken, Carsten & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "The euro and international capital markets," Working Paper Series 0019, European Central Bank.