Combating Corruption in International Business Transactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Celentani & Juan-José Ganuza & José-Luis Peydró, 2004. "Combating Corruption in International Business Transactions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(283), pages 417-448, August.
- Marco Celentani & Juan José Ganuza & José L. Peydró, 2003. "Combating corruption in international business transactions," Economics Working Papers 670, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2003.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin E. Davis, 2002. "Self-Interest and Altruism in the Deterrence of Transnational Bribery," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 314-340.
- Celentani, Marco & Ganuza, Juan-Jose, 2002. "Corruption and competition in procurement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1273-1303, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche, 1999. "Competition and corruption in an agency relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 271-295, December.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1991. "Auction design and favoritism," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 9-42, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Martins Caetano & António Caleiro, 2005.
"Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment:What kind of relationship is there?,"
Economics Working Papers
18_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Caetano, José & Caleiro, António, 2005. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment. What kind of relationship is there?," EconStor Preprints 142738, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Corruption; OECD convention;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.