LOLA 1.0: Luxembourg overLapping generation model for policy analysis
We build on the DSGE literature to propose an overlapping generation model for Luxembourg. By way of illustration, the model is then used to study the consequences of the ageing of the population and the potential effects of alternative macroeconomic policies.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier, Pierrard & Henri R., Sneessens, 2002.
"Low-Skilled Unemployment, Biased Technological Shocks and Job Competition,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2003014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 03 May 2002.
- Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2003. "Low-Skilled Unemployment, Biased Technological Shocks and Job Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David de la Croix & Frédéric Docquier, 2007.
"School Attendance and Skill Premiums in France and the US: A General Equilibrium Approach,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(4), pages 383-416, December.
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, "undated". "School attendance and skill premiums in France and the US: a general equilibrium approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1998, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de la Croix, David & Docquier, Frédéric, 2003. "Diverging Patterns of Education Premium and School Attendance in France and the US: A Walrasian View," IZA Discussion Papers 846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henri Sneessens & Fatemeh Shadman & Olivier Pierrard, 2003. "Effets des préretraites sur l'emploi," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 18(1), pages 133-155.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997.
"Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks,"
NBER Working Papers
6275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter Denhaan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "FORTRAN code for Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," QM&RBC Codes 61, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Pierrard, Olivier, 2008. "Commuters, residents and job competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 565-577, November.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2006. "The transition from payg to funding: application to the Luxembourg privat sector pension system," BCL working papers 23, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2003. "The sustainability of the private sector pension system from a long-term perspective: the case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 6, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.