LOLA 1.0: Luxembourg overLapping generation model for policy analysis
We build on the DSGE literature to propose an overlapping generation model for Luxembourg. By way of illustration, the model is then used to study the consequences of the ageing of the population and the potential effects of alternative macroeconomic policies.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, .
"School attendance and skill premiums in France and the US: a general equilibrium approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1998, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David de la Croix & Frédéric Docquier, 2007. "School Attendance and Skill Premiums in France and the US: A General Equilibrium Approach," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(4), pages 383-416, December.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2006. "The transition from payg to funding: application to the Luxembourg privat sector pension system," BCL working papers 23, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521001151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garey Ramey & Wouter J. den Haan & Joel Watson, 2000.
"Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 482-498, June.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," NBER Working Papers 6275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter Denhaan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "FORTRAN code for Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," QM&RBC Codes 61, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2003. "The sustainability of the private sector pension system from a long-term perspective: the case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 6, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2003.
"Low-Skilled Unemployment, Biased Technological Shocks and Job Competition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier, Pierrard & Henri R., Sneessens, 2002. "Low-Skilled Unemployment, Biased Technological Shocks and Job Competition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 03 May 2002.
- Pierrard, Olivier, 2008. "Commuters, residents and job competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 565-577, November.
- Olivier Pierrard & Fatemeh Shadman & Henri Sneessens, 2003. "Effets des préretraites sur l'emploi," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 18(1), pages 133-155.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.