Effets des préretraites sur l'emploi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Dellis & Raphaël Desmet & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman, 2004. "Micro-Modeling of Retirement in Belgium," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 41-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno & Franco Peracchi, 1999. "The future of pensions in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 287-320, October.
- Alain Jousten, 2001. "Early Retirement in Europe: A Call for Action," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(4), pages 38-41, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Desmet & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2007.
"Microsimulation of Social Security Reforms in Belgium,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform, pages 43-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desmet, Raphaël & Jousten, Alain & Perelman, Sergio & Pestieau, Pierre, 2003. "Micro-Simulation of Social Security Reforms in Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raphael Desmet & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Micro-Simulation of Social Security Reforms in Belgium," NBER Working Papers 9494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2009. "LOLA 1.0: Luxembourg overLapping generation model for policy analysis," BCL working papers 36, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_2003_num_18_1_1481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .