Microsimulation of Social Security Reforms in Belgium
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform
The present paper analyzes the budgetary impact of various Social Security reforms in the Belgian institutional setting. Our approach relies on parameters that were derived in Dellis et alii (2002) using a micro-modeling strategy. Focusing our attention on a hypothetical age cohort, we illustrate the budgetary impact that the reforms considered might have on the budget of the federal government.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0051.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0051||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnaud Dellis & Raphaël Desmet & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman, 2004.
"Micro-Modeling of Retirement in Belgium,"
in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 41-98
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Armin & Ichino, Andrea, 2003.
"Clean Evidence on Peer Pressure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Armin Falk & Andrea Ichino, . "Clean Evidence on Peer Pressure," IEW - Working Papers 144, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andrea Ichino & Armin Falk, 2003. "Clean evidence on peer pressure," Natural Field Experiments 00239, The Field Experiments Website.
- Falk, Armin & Ichino, Andrea, 2003. "Clean Evidence on Peer Pressure," CEPR Discussion Papers 3834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jousten, Alain & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001.
"Labour Mobility, Redistribution And Pensions Reform In Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Jousten & Pierre Pestieau, 2002. "Labor Mobility, Redistribution, and Pension Reform in Europe," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 85-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & DebBurman, Noyna, 2004.
"Educational attainment: analysis by immigrant generation,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 361-379, August.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & DebBurman, Noyna, 2003. "Educational Attainment: Analysis by Immigrant Generation," IZA Discussion Papers 731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henri Sneessens & Fatemeh Shadman & Olivier Pierrard, 2003. "Effets des préretraites sur l'emploi," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 18(1), pages 133-155.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.