The sustainability of the private sector pension system from a long-term perspective: the case of Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muellbauer, John, 1992. " Generational Accounting: A New Approach to Understanding the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Saving: Comment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 319-322.
- David Bradford, 1991. "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brad91-1, January.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Jost Braz & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jan Walliser, 1999. "Generational Accounting in Portugal," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 471-488 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp C. Rother & Marco Catenaro & Gerhard Schwab, 2004. "Aging and Pensions in the Euro Area," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(4), pages 593-593, December.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1993.
"Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming its Petroleum Wealth?,"
06-93, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlitkoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1994. "Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming Its Petroleum Wealth," Papers 24, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992.
" Generational Accounting: A New Approach to Understanding the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Saving,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 303-318.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991. "Generational accounting: a new approach for understanding the effects of fiscal policy on saving," Working Paper 9107, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1994. "Generational Accounting: A Meaningful Way to Evaluate Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 73-94, Winter.
- Nicola Sartor & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounts for Italy," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 299-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G.E. Hebbink, 2000. "Demographic ageing and sustainability of fiscal policy: projections with a renewed generational accounting model," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 609, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1983. "Corporate Taxation in the United States," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 451-514.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1997. "Quantifying the Current U.S. Fiscal Imbalance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(3), pages 387-398, September.
- Robert Haveman, 1994. "Should Generational Accounts Replace Public Budgets and Deficits?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 95-111, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tânia Santos & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián, 2011. "Financial solvency of pension systems in the European Union," EcoMod2011 2916, EcoMod.
- Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2009. "LOLA 1.0: Luxembourg overLapping generation model for policy analysis," BCL working papers 36, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .