Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming Its Petroleum Wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 270 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215|
Web page: http://www.bu.edu/econ/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1993. "Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming its Petroleum Wealth?," Papers 06-93, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Jérôme Accardo, 2002. "Une étude de comptabilité générationnelle pour la France en 1996," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 154(3), pages 43-58.
- Arrau, Patricio & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pensions systems and reform : country experiences and research issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1470, The World Bank.
- Marcelo F. Altamiranda & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Argentina's Generational Accounts: Is the Convertibility Plan's Fiscal Policy Sustainable?," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 103-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999.
"Generational Accounting in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 43-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Generational Accounting in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 5090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Hans & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 1995. "Generational accounting in general equilibrium," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 47, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Erling Steigum, Jr & Carl Gjersem & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources: The Case of Norway," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 369-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steigum, E-Jr & Gjersem, C-E, 1997. "Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources : The Case of Norway," Papers 3/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2003. "The sustainability of the private sector pension system from a long-term perspective: the case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 6, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Nanak Kakwani & Medhi Krongkaew & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Thailand's Generational Accounts," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 413-446 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1994. "Generational Accounting: A Meaningful Way to Evaluate Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 73-94, Winter.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Rentería & Miguel Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012. "Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee arrows," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(3), pages 442-461, June.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Renteria & Miguel Sánchez Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012. "Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee Arrows," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Boll, Stephan, 1996. "Intergenerative Verteilungseffekte öffentlicher Haushalte: Theoretische Konzepte und empirischer Befund für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alan Auerbach & Bruce Baker & Laurence Kotlikoff & Jan Walliser, 1997. "Generational Accounting in New Zealand: Is There Generational Balance?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 201-228, May.
- Boll, Stephan, 1996. "Intergenerational redistribution through the public sector: Methodology of generational accounting and its empirical application to Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,06e, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Carl E. Gjersem, 2002. "Generational Accounting in Nordic Countries," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 3-11.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostec:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed