Generational Accounting in Nordic Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1993.
"Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming its Petroleum Wealth?,"
06-93, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlitkoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1994. "Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming Its Petroleum Wealth," Papers 24, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Robert P. Hagemann & Christoph John & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounts in Sweden," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 397-412 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willi Leibfritz & Deborah Roseveare & Douglas Fore & Eckhard Wurzel, 1995. "Ageing Populations, Pension Systems and Government Budgets: How Do They Affect Saving?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:28:y:2002:p:3-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum). General contact details of provider: http://www.nopecjournal.org .