Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources : The Case of Norway
This paper applies generational accounting to assess the impact of current fiscal policies on the growth-adjusted net tax burdens of different age cohorts in Norway. Using the most recent estimate of the government's petroleum wealth, our results indicate generational balance.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.|
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1993.
"Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming its Petroleum Wealth?,"
06-93, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlitkoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1994. "Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming Its Petroleum Wealth," Papers 24, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Steigum, Erling Jr. & Thogersen, Oystein, 1995. "Petroleum wealth, debt policy, and intergenerational welfare: The case of Norway," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 427-442, August.
- Steigum, E. & Thogersen, O., 1992. "Petroleum Wealth, Debt Policy and Intergenerational Welfare: The Case of Norway," Papers 09-92, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Steigum, E.Jr., 1992. "Financial Deregulation, Credit Boom and Banking Crisis: The Case of Norway," Papers 15-92, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)