Petroleum wealth, debt policy, and intergenerational welfare: The case of Norway
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew B. Abel & Mark Warshawsky, .
"Specification of the Joy of Giving: Insights from Altruism,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
03-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Abel, Andrew B & Warshawsky, Mark, 1988. "Specification of the Joy of Giving: Insights from Altruism," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 145-49, February.
- Andrew B. Abel & Mark Warshawsky, . "Specification of the Joy of Giving: Insights from Altruism," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel & Mark Warshawsky, 1987. "Specification of the Joy of Giving: Insights from Altruism," NBER Working Papers 2154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Persson, Torsten, 1985.
"Deficits and intergenerational welfare in open economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 67-84, August.
- Torsten Persson, 1983. "Deficits and Intergenerational Welfare in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 1083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steigum, E.Jr., 1992. "Accounting for Long-Run Effects of Fiscal Policy by Means of Computable Overlapping Generations Models," Papers 05-92, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:4:p:427-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.