The intertemporal effects of international transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Anne C. Sibert, 1985. "Capital Accumulation and Foreign Investment Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 331-345.
- O. Galor & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1987.
"Intertemporal Equilibrium and the Transfer Paradox,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 147-156.
- Galor, O. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1984. "Intertemporal equilibrium and the transfor paradox," CORE Discussion Papers 1984014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Torsten Persson, 1983.
"Deficits and Intergenerational Welfare in Open Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten, 1985. "Deficits and intergenerational welfare in open economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 67-84, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:26:y:1989:i:3-4:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.