The intertemporal effects of international transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galor, O. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1984.
"Intertemporal equilibrium and the transfor paradox,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1984014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- O. Galor & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1987. "Intertemporal Equilibrium and the Transfer Paradox," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 147-156.
- Torsten Persson, 1983.
"Deficits and Intergenerational Welfare in Open Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten, 1985. "Deficits and intergenerational welfare in open economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 67-84, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Anne C. Sibert, 1985. "Capital Accumulation and Foreign Investment Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 331-345.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:26:y:1989:i:3-4:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.