The Transfer Problem and the Intertemporal Terms of Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip L. Brock, 1996. "International Transfers, the Relative Price on Non-Traded Goods, and the Current Account," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 163-180, February.
- O. Galor & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1987.
"Intertemporal Equilibrium and the Transfer Paradox,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 147-156.
- Galor, O. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1984. "Intertemporal equilibrium and the transfor paradox," CORE Discussion Papers 1984014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily T. Cremers & Partha Sen, 2005.
"Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model,"
138, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:3004, eSocialSciences.
- Emily T. Cremers & Partha Sen, 2009.
"Transfers, the terms of trade, and capital accumulation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1599-1616, November.
- Cremers, Emily & Sen, Partha, 2009. "Transfers, the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cremers, Emily & Sen, Partha, 2011. "Transfers, the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Ripon & Rahman, Md. Mokhlesur, 2014. "An empirical analysis of remittance – inflation relationship in Bangladesh: post-floating exchange rate scenario," MPRA Paper 55190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 2008. "Foreign Aid, Infrastructure Development, and Welfare: An Intertemporal Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Emily T. Cremers, 2008. "Transfers, the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_018, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ichiro Gombi & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2001. "Heterogeneous Habits and the Transfer Paradox," ISER Discussion Paper 0551, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2004. "Workers' Remittances and the Real Exchange Rate: A Paradox of Gifts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1407-1417, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:2:p:427-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.