Foreign Aid and Optimal Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temple, Jonathan & Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2017.
"Foreign aid and domestic absorption,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 431-443.
- Temple, Jonathan & van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CEPR Discussion Papers 10211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2015. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/658, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 22 May 2015.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CESifo Working Paper Series 5029, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2013.
"Aid Allocation, Growth And Welfare With Productive Public Goods,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 103-127, March.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2008. "Aid Allocation, Growth and Welfare with Productive Public Goods," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 95, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Shantayanan Devarajan & Stephen A. O'Connell, 1999.
"Aid dependence reconsidered,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1999-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Caroline Orset, 2008. "A Theory of Child Protection against Kidnapping," Cahiers de recherche 0816, CIRPEE.
- James B. Ang, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Growth? Exploring the Role of Financial Liberalization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 197-212, May.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- James B. Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James, Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India," MPRA Paper 14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mayr, Karin, 2010. "Optimal Deficit and Debt in the Presence of Foreign Aid," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2007. "The Allocation of volatile aid and economic growth: Evidence and a suggestive theory," Discussion Paper Series 2007_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín, 2011. "El impacto de la ayuda internacional sobre la calidad de las instituciones," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 77(02), pages 158-175.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2004. "Workers' Remittances and the Real Exchange Rate: A Paradox of Gifts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1407-1417, August.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín & Luis Rivas, 2011. "Taxes, Foreign Aid and Quality of Governance Institutions," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2009. "The allocation of volatile aid and economic growth: Theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-462, December.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín, "undated". "Does Aid Hinder Tax Efforts? More Evidence," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:19:y:1986:i:1:p:35-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.